15 total views, 1 views today
Exchange Server enables us to save mailbox account data in EDB format. Priv.edb and pub.edb are the two formats of Exchange Server. The priv.edb (stands for private EDB file) supports saving all user mailbox account data while pub.edb (stands for public EDB file) supports sharing or centralizing the data in the organization publically. In short, Exchange Server connects all the members in an organization under one umbrella. Sometimes mailbox items get corrupted or inaccessible due to many reasons like improper shutdown of MS Exchange Server, errors in JET engine, unexpected shutdown due to power cut, virus attacks server downtime, server failure and the like.
The users of Exchange server often face the problem of file corruption of EDB file due to server crash. In this way, using EDB to PST Converter Tool which plays a very significant role. This tool helps the user to extract the mailbox from damaged EDB file and save it to new PST to easily access from the outlook. This also proves to be beneficial for the user as it recovers file from the backup of EDB and saves it in PST format.
To Convert EDB to PST, all you need to perform three simple steps:
- Download and install free trial version of Exchange EDB to PST Converter
- Browse and Select the EDB file and then recover data
- Restore the data in new PST file
I have tried various migration/converter tools offered in the market. But this EDB to PST Converter has the real difference. I enjoyed your services and its features. It helped me very much in email migration.
Key Features: Convert .edb to .pst
- Rebuild Corrupt Exchange Database File(.edb)
- Easy to Convert EDB file to PST file
- Efficient to repair corrupt or inaccessible edb file
- Easy to Export Exchange Mailbox to PST file
- Allow Migrating EDB files to Office 365
- Allow you to save individual items to MSG, EML, RTF, HTML and TXT files
- Eligible to Restores individual user mailboxes to .pst file
- Support recovers emails from Priv1.edb and Pub.edb files
- Maintain the original email formatting
- Facility to create and store logs file report
- Support Recovery from MS Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2003, 2007, 2000 and 5.5
I really enjoyed the features of this product. I was a bit skeptical initially. But I used its trial version and it worked nice.
So, I bought the full version which helped very much after that.
Official Website : http://www.edbtopst-converter.com/
Free demo version available for your help.