302 total views, 4 views today
Check Your EPF (Employee Provident Fund) Online
EPF (Employee Provident Fund) is considered as the regular saving for the people who earn less than Rs 15,000 basic salary in a month.
You can start contributing to these fund on the regular basis, when you start as an employee in private, public or government sectored organizations.
How to Know your EPF balance online:-
1. Register at UAN portal and get EPF account status detail every month
- Get UAN from our employer.
- Register UAN at the UAN member portal and activates the UAN.
- Wait for regular EPF balance SMS. It may take 45 days to get first SMS
2. Download EPF Passbook From UAN Portal
- To get the facility of PF statement inquiry through this mode, you need to first activate UAN account at http://epfindia.gov.in/site_en/For_Employees.php?id=sm2_index
- After the activation, you can log into the account anytime. You need to remember UAN number and Password to login. Click Here to Login https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.jsp
- Go to the dashboard of EPF portal and download the EPF passbook.
3. Download EPF Mobile APP
- Download EPF Mobile APP at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.phonegap.helloepfo&hl=en
- Login with UAN Number and Register Mobile number
- You will get OTP on Register Mobile number and Fill the OTP Number
- Go to the dashboard and check your EPF Blance there.
4. To Check PF Balance, you can a Missed Call on 01122901406 and after few minutes you would get an SMS from the EPFO that contain Your Date Of Birth, UAN Number, Last Contribution and EPF balance.